Monday, February 23, 2009

Instructional Technology

This spring semester of 2009 I am working on a Practicum in Instructional Technology as part of my Teacher License and Master's Degree Program through M.C.L.A. (Massachusetts College of Liberal Art). The focus of my Practicum is the effective, safe and creative use of Instructional Technology (hardware and software) with students and teachers. I will be working with some middle school, high school and special education/life skills teachers and students during this Practicum. I will be developing and enhancing projects with the use of technology tools and technology instruction. If you are a Frontier faculty or staff member who is intereted, please let me know. I will be scheduling specific times for this work. More to come on this Project soon...

No comments: